Thursday, July 10, 2008

Teen Worship Arts Camp

I (Angela) was in teen worship arts camp at church. On Monday through Friday there were 4 elective classes which each person got to be in. I was in Dance, Sign Language, Hand bells, and Photography. Everybody got matching t-shirts with a logo on them. Then on Sunday morning we led the morning worship at church and put on a performance for the evening service. The theme was connections and how we communicate with others so often with cell phones, texting, email and other devices that we don't have time to communicate face to face with our family or even God. We need to take time to talk to God and realize that he is the most important person in our lives.
The performance went very smoothly and it was very well done. It was made up out of a series of skits and songs. I enjoyed being in it quite a lot. Here are some pictures of it:

No comments: