Friday, September 12, 2008

Back to the South


Howdy Ya'll! We are back in the south. There is a lot to do so it has taken us a while to update the blog. We started school 3 weeks ago and it is going very smoothly. We have been swimming in the neighborhood pools near our house quite often. I (Angela) am in my first co-op class this year. I am taking physical science and it is pretty fun. After class I get together with some girls I know and they have been teaching me how to crochet. Lily and Robyn are enjoying gymnastics, and we are all happy to be back to choir. This year our choir will be singing at two weddings and we are very excited.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Websters!!!
I am glad that you are back!!!!!
But I am also glad you at a great time up there this past summer!!!!!!

Hannah