This weekend we celebrated my birthday with a few friends. On Saturday night we went out to LaMadeline, a little french bistro, for dinner. Mommy brought a table cloth and candles for the table. I had made a corsage for each lady that afternoon and we set one at each place setting. We made a carrot cake and I got a new, special dress that morning for the party. My two friends Hope and Grace and their mom and my friend, who is my choir director, were my special guests. We each had a delicious dinner and cake. After the dinner we went to the symphony. It was amazing! The music was beautiful. My choir director's husband plays cello in the symphony and he is also my cello teacher. It was a lovely evening spent with very dear friends!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday, Angela! What a fun evening you had. You are doing a wonderful job with your family blog. Keep up the great work! We enjoy reading your posts.
Say "hi" to everyone, especially Lily from Betsy!
Love,
Mrs. Bettig
Hello Angela,
Happy Birthday!!!!! Your blog is so awesome!!
Keep updating it!!! :) I miss seeing you. :(
I hope to see you really soon!! Hope to get together with you soon!!! You're a great friend!!!!
Your Friend Always,
Hannah Regier Age: 14
Post a Comment