Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More Visitors

I, Lily, am now the person who will update the blog. Angela and Mommy have joined Creative Memories doing digital srapbooking and at the moment are designing valentines. Please check out their website at http://www.digitaldesignsbyangela.blogspot.com/.

We have now achieved thinking up the names of two cows. ''Gerdie'' is a black and white cow. ''Nutmeg'' or ''Luella'', as Starla calls her, is a pure brown cow. We have gone through two bags of cow treats and have visiting ''cows'' everyday. Gerdie is what Mommy calls the stubburn cow. She'll just stand their and moo and moo and moo until someone comes and feeds her. Then all the other cows come running for treats and we have to get more treats. Then they all leave except Gerdie and then moo, moo, moo.
Believe me it gets annoying--but it's fun too. Here are some pictures.

5 comments:

Megan said...

Hi Lily! Great first blog post! Good pictures of the cows...mooo...moo! =) Megan

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

Hi Lily,

Wonderful job on your blog post! I am excited you are able to do this. The cows must be so much fun for your family!

Bye for now!

Love,

Mrs. Bettig

Anonymous said...

Hello!
I really love the cows!!! They are so beautiful!!!! It must be really fun having them!!!! I hope to see you really soon and your family!!!! :) Tell Angela "hi" for me!!!!

your friend,
Hannah

The Zainea family said...

Hi lily,
Your did a great job with that post. Seeing everything that you guys write makes me miss you guys more. Can't wait to see you this summer!
Anaiah and Fam!

Katherine said...

Hi,
Wonderful Blog post! Love the Cows! I miss you so much and I hope that we can see each other in the summer!

Love,
Katherine