Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Kids Worship Arts Camp

It's me-Lily. A couple of weeks ago Robyn and I participated in Kids Worship Arts Camp at our church in Michigan. Robyn is in the younger group and I am in the older group. This year Robyn's elective was voice. Mine were video and sculpting. This was my last year in KWAC. Next year I am going to Teen Worship Arts Camp. So this year I graduated from swimming and KWAC. On the 19th we did the program. This years theme was "Livin' Inside Out". I had a part in the play. I was a mean girl. I had three lines. Last Sunday everyone who participated was invited to watch the production. We all had lots of fun, I think it's my favorite thing I do when we come up to Michigan.

To see the photos larger, click on the photo and it will show it in full screen.

2 comments:

Laura Hoekstra-Bettig said...

Hi Lily,

I really like your blog photo of KWAC! You did a wonderful job playing the part of a "mean girl." I know you were just acting... ;-)

Glad you are having a great summer.

Love,

Mrs. Bettig

Anonymous said...

Hi Webster family,

I liked the pictures of kids worship art camp so much that I wish I could have been there exept that you're in Michigan and I'm in Texas.

Looks like you're having an awesome summer.

Love,

Eden (: