With Deuteronomy 6:5-9 as our benchmark we travel north to south and back again--year after year. We invite you to share our journey.....
Monday, October 5, 2009
Lily's New Hairdo
Lily just got a haircut. Isn't it cute?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Lilly, I love your haircut...you look beautiful! We were checking the blog to check on your Grandma...any updates...we continue to pray for each of you. Wish you were here....I'll have Olivia check out your new look today after she finishes her school work. Miss you...Mrs. Ancil
Mom let me check before school! I Love it! Does it feel nice not to have so much hair? It probably does! Do you like it? I like it! I am looking forward to seeing you! Olivia
Betsy and I really like your new haircut, Lily! Betsy said "It's SO Lily!" Hi, it's Betsy, I wanted to tell you that I got a new haircut too!! Mine is about the same length at the back but it layers in the front. P.S. what happened to the perm??
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, and all your strength. The commandments I give you today must be on your minds. Teach them regularly to your children. Talk with them when you are at home and when you are on the road. Talk with them when you go to bed and when you get up. Write them down and tie them on your hands as a reminder. Let them be how how your eyes view the world. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
3 comments:
Lilly, I love your haircut...you look beautiful! We were checking the blog to check on your Grandma...any updates...we continue to pray for each of you. Wish you were here....I'll have Olivia check out your new look today after she finishes her school work.
Miss you...Mrs. Ancil
Mom let me check before school!
I Love it!
Does it feel nice not to have so much hair?
It probably does!
Do you like it?
I like it!
I am looking forward to seeing you!
Olivia
Betsy and I really like your new haircut, Lily! Betsy said "It's SO Lily!" Hi, it's Betsy, I wanted to tell you that I got a new haircut too!! Mine is about the same length at the back but it layers in the front. P.S. what happened to the perm??
Post a Comment