
If there wasn't a picture and I didn't tell you who this lady was, you would be curious; but if I don't tell you, you could always ask her about herself. Well, the lady I speak of can't give you any answers! And as she can't, I will. Her name is "Annie Lu Lu". Even if it sounds strange, it suits her well. The thing I'm not telling you is Annie Lu Lu is made of Legos! We(Robyn, Angela, and Starla)made her. She is about two feet tall, and has one eye with a pupil in it and the other doesn't. She also has a red bow in her hair to show she is a girl. She fell down once or twice but we finally finished her! So if she could she would say "thanks for reading" but as she can't I will! Thanks for reading!

1 comment:
That's amazing! Good Job guys!!!
Post a Comment