Saturday, June 28, 2008

Fishing at the Beach

The other day mom and Lily and I (Angela) went to Lake Michigan together. We went so that we could help out with the fishing outing that the nursing home was doing. It turned out that we got to fish to. It was really fun. Neither Lily or I had ever fished before, but by the end Lily was putting her own worms on the end of her hook and casting her line out. (I did not put any worms on my hook though.) Lily caught 4 different fish and yours truly did not catch even one!
Lily's first two fish were called something that started with a 'g' and her third was a sunfish and her fourth was a rock bass.

Here is Lily with her first fish.
















Here she is with her second fish













Here she is with her third fish






















Here she is with her fourth fish.

No comments: