Sunday, June 1, 2008

Sunday Summer Fun




Here are a few pictures of our appartment here. It is really nice. The four of us girls share a room and mom and dad have the other room. I have the top bunk pictured below. We have a nice back porch from which we feed two adorable chipmunks out of our hands.






Lily has been learning how to french braid and here is a picture of Starla's hair after she french braided it:





























Today we went to our home church here in Michigan. After church we went to our friend Abby's open house for lunch. It is so fun to see all of our old friends and greet everyone we know.





Here is me (Angela) with my friend Evanne on the left and my friend Anaiah on the right. We made a movie together at their house. I was the irresponsible teenage babysitter and Robyn was the child I was supposed to be watching. Lily was a crook. Evanne was the mother and Anaiah was the filmer. Thier little brother Hazen was the police. It was really fun.







Because we didn't post much about our travels we decided to add a couple of things about it.


First we stopped at our friends' house and had TONS of fun there. I really admire thier two daughters, Megan and Sarah. We got to go to the movie Prince Caspian with them.













Then we visited our friends the Harts in Tennessee. Their yard is so huge, they use a golf cart to get around. Angela had her first opportunity to drive there.
























While we were at my grandparents house we saw deer in thier back yard. I video taped one of the deer for you to see, its not a very clear picture though. I love being able to see wild life again.



I painted a mural for my cousins Julia and Kitty in thier bedroom while we were at my grandparents house . Here are some pictures of it:






















1 comment:

Bergen said...

Hi Angela! Awesome video! Is that Monica Hart's family? It sounds fun up there! :)
--Bergen