With Deuteronomy 6:5-9 as our benchmark we travel north to south and back again--year after year. We invite you to share our journey.....
Sunday, November 9, 2008
House Blessing
During the move, we had our small group and some other special friends come over for a house blessing. First we ate pizza and brownies in the neighborhood park pavilion and then we walked to the house where we went through each room and prayed and sang hymns. It was really fun.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Hi Angela, I love the out side of your house!!! :) I really want to come over there and see you. I sure do miss you. I've been asking my mom when we can see you. I hope to see you really soon!!! :) You're a really great friend!!!! :) Love you!!!! I hope to see you soon!!!
Love the Lord your God with all your heart, with all your being, and all your strength. The commandments I give you today must be on your minds. Teach them regularly to your children. Talk with them when you are at home and when you are on the road. Talk with them when you go to bed and when you get up. Write them down and tie them on your hands as a reminder. Let them be how how your eyes view the world. Write them on the doorframes of your houses and on your gates.
1 comment:
Hi Angela,
I love the out side of your house!!! :) I really want to come over there and see you. I sure do miss you. I've been asking my mom when we can see you. I hope to see you really soon!!! :) You're a really great friend!!!! :)
Love you!!!! I hope to see you soon!!!
your friend,
Hannah R.
Post a Comment