Thursday, December 4, 2008

Thanksgiving with Grandparents

Grandma and Pop-pop came to visit for Thanksgiving. We had a lot of fun together.
We went to the botanical gardens. They gave us each some money to spend and Lily and I went out to Hobby Lobby and Lily got card supplies and I got yarn with my money. I made a shawl with some of my yarn and I am wearing it in the picture of Grandma and I. Grandma and Pop-pop gave Mommy and Daddy a fire pit and we all roasted marshmallows around it on the last night that they were here. I gave Grandma and Pop-pop a scarf and headband that I made. There is a picture of Pop-pop wearing the things that I crocheted for him. On Thanksgiving, Robyn dressed up like an Indian (whistling while swinging--she's multitalented that way). Thanksgiving dinner was very yummy. My favorite part of the meal is sweet potato casserole--Yum!!!--but we also had a lot of pie--pecan, chocolate pecan, pumpkin, and apple!















































1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey!
It sounded like you had an amazing Thanksgiving!!!
I hope I can see you really soon!!!! I haven't seen you since May. I really hope to see you. 'honestly'.