
Another neat story about our Christmas "decorations"..... There is a mom in the girls' choir who has this stunning pendant I've admired for years. She wears it all through the Christmas season. Last year I complimented her on it and she told me that she had bought it several years ago from a boutique that features local artisans in an upscale neighborhood of Dallas. She commented that the artisan had since died. Well, the week after Christmas on a whim, I did a search on eBay using the information she gave me and I was stunned when I saw the pendant up for auction by a lady here in Dallas who scavenges at estate sales and sells her finds. Long story short, I bought the admired pendant for $5. It speaks loudly of what Christmas means to me. People can't help but notice it. It is indeed a gift from God to me.

1 comment:
What a neat story, Hope! It truly is a beautiful pendant and I believe, with you, that God had this just for you! Thanks for sharing.
We received your family card today. Thank you! Great job, Robyn!
Post a Comment