

Bluebonnets are the Texas state flower. They bloom wild in fields around mid April. I took some photos of the girls individually this year and last but then a friend who is a professional photographer offered to take portraits of the girls in the bluebonnets last week. Sorry, I can't share those on the blog but here's a few of my amateur photos.

2 comments:
Cool! you went to the blue bonnets!!! :) We did too! :) We really should get together. I haven't seen you in forever. We got to get together before you leave for the summer!! you are all really good friends!!!!! Hope our friendship will grow stronger!!!
your friend,
Hannah
Those are beautiful pictures! Those flowers are very pretty. I wish it was that warm up here! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks!
Anaiah and the rest of the family!
p.s.
I'm starting to figure out this whole blog thing check out my blog it's really starting to look like I know what I'm doing!
Post a Comment