Starla lost her first two teeth! Starla's first tooth was missing. We couldn't find it. (I think she accidentally swallowed it.) And her second tooth was hanging by a strand, so while she "directed" my hand, I (Lily) pushed it out. We only do the tooth fairy for the first tooth, but Starla got double the loot for losing two teeth on the same day. Her she is showing her holes.Sunday, June 6, 2010
Starla Lost Her First Two Teeth!
Starla lost her first two teeth! Starla's first tooth was missing. We couldn't find it. (I think she accidentally swallowed it.) And her second tooth was hanging by a strand, so while she "directed" my hand, I (Lily) pushed it out. We only do the tooth fairy for the first tooth, but Starla got double the loot for losing two teeth on the same day. Her she is showing her holes.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment