Hello!!! This is a brief summary of our summer. We started out visiting mommy's college roommate and her family in Alabama. We stayed in a house on a lake. They had a pontoon boat, a speed boat and a paddle boat. We fished, water skied, knee boarded and walked up and down 6 flights of stairs. One morning Robyn said, "I'm going to get my blood moving by going down and up the stairs!" Then we went to Gatlinburg, TN for our annual Webster family reunion. We played games, celebrated my 12th birthday, went to an aquarium, hiked (and found a chimney in the woods with the name Webster on one of the bricks), went swimming and took a lot of pictures. After the reunion we went to Ohio to celebrate my Grandma and Pop-pop's 50th Wedding Anniversary Party. Grandma sisters came to the party from Illinois and Minnesota but she didn't know it and she was really surprised! After that we went and toured two colleges Bryan and Covenant Collage. (I personally liked Bryan Collage better.) Then we finally went to Michigan. We had a lovely time as usual. We swam at Lake Michigan. I got baptized. Angela's friends Hope and Grace visited us from Texas and Mommy had her birthday. We also went to Virgina for my cousin Jared's wedding. Then back to MI and more beach days and that kind of thing. And then Daddy and I went on a really awesome trip called Total Impact with our church youth group. It was so much fun. And then it was sadly time to come back to TX... And back to school, ending another glorious summer.

Hope, Grace and Angela in Lake Michigan.

A sand lighthouse that I built. Though the sea gulls seemed to think of it as a resting place.
Me and my friend Savannah on my Total Impact trip.
This is of our family at Grandma and Pop-pop have their 50th Wedding Anniversary Party.
This is me just before I am baptized.
This is when Angela's friends from TX visited us in Michigan.
This is Mommy and Mrs. Peden on the Seadoo.

This is Robyn jumping into the lake in Alabama.

This is a picture of Jared's wedding.

No comments:
Post a Comment